Saturday, November 1, 2008

Ladybug




When I was a little girl my mom would call me Diana-bug. To me that was the equivalent of a ladybug. I thought it was cute, loved the nickname. I was just thinking of that this morning as I dressed my baby girl in her first Halloween costume. Though she didn't seem thrilled to be wearing the costume she sure had fun looking at her buggy self in the mirror. I thought she looked especially cute on the bench in the yard. See for yourself.

4 comments:

"I Hugs Like You" said...

Oh my word she is sooo adorable! She is getting so big! Mmm... I wanna see her! Congrats mom and dad, she is beautiful!! Love ya tons! Nyckie and Joe

THE SYLVESTERS said...

She has gotten so big in just a few months!! I live the ladybug costume!! She sure is a cutie!! Love Ya Chausse, Peyton and Bobby

Barbie Madsen said...

oh my gosh!! what a beautiful baby!!!! my word i miss you guys!!! i can't wait to see you over x mas!! give baby abigail a big kiss for me!!! love you!

Anonymous said...

hi Di its Dawn, love the bug she is tooooo cute. Dre was a witch and Gabie was a brat bat and was very cute herself. miss you guys hop a is well with the new baby and hubby. hope to see you soon love ya.